John R. McNair
Barnett • McNair • Hall, L.L.P.
8350 N. Central Expressway
Dallas, TX 75206
John's Elder Law Blog
John's Estate Planning Blog
John McNair has practiced law in Dallas for the past 30 years. He specializes in Estate Planning and Probate. Mr. McNair also focuses his practice on Veterans Affairs Benefits and Medicaid planning. Since 1983, Mr. McNair has been working to help his clients properly plan for the future based on their age, situation in life, needs and desires.
- Arkansas State University, B.S.
- University of Arkansas, Fayetteville School of Law, Doctor of Jurisprudence
- Southern Methodist University, Master of Tax Law
Admissions, Memberships and Associations:
- Supreme Court of Texas, Admitted 1983
- Certified Public Accountant, Texas, 1989
- Board Certified in Tax Law by the State Bar of Texas, 1993
- Board Certified in Estate Planning and Probate by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization, 1990
- Accredited attorney with the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs
- Member of the College of the State Bar of Texas
- Member of the National Association of Elder Law Attorneys; Member of the Texas Section of the National Association of Elder Law Attorneys; Member of the State Bar of Texas Real Estate, Probate and Trust Law Section; Member of the Dallas Bar Association.
Out of the Office:
Originally from Arkansas, John moved to Dallas in 1982. In his free time, he is an avid golfer, and also enjoys scuba diving, working out, spending time with his daughter, and reading.